These green fritters are a great substitution for those of you who are bored having the same breakfast every morning. Packed with healthy ingredients and deliciousness and they can be done in 10 mins.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 140g courgettes, grated
- 3 medium eggs
- 85g broccoli florets, finestra chopped
- small packed dill, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoon sunflower oil, for frying
- Squeeze the courgettes between your hands to remove any excess moisture, or tip onto a clean tea towel and twist it to squeeze out the moisture.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the broccoli, courgettes and most of the dill, and mix together. Add the flour, mix again and season.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Put a large serving spoon of the mixture in the pan, and then add 2 more spoonfuls so you have 3 fritters. Leave for 3-4 mins on a medium heat until golden brown on one side and solid enough for you to flip over, then flip over and leave to go golden on the other side. Repeat to make 3 more fritters (there is no need to add any more oil to the pan after the first batch). Scatter with the remaining dill to serve.