Simple, Quick, Easy and Delicious
Are you bored of having the same breakfast every day? Or simply looking for a great tasting snack? This egg and avocado dish can be the perfect for you! It’s fast to make, healthy and tastes great!
Here are the ingredients you will need
- 2 slices Ezekiel bread
- 2 eggs (fried)
- 1 avocado
- 1⁄2 purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced peppers (any color works)
- 4 spears fresh asparagus(sliced in half)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄2 lime, juice
- sea salt and black pepper
and the cooking instruction are the followings
- Melt coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, pepper, asparagus, and seasonings to skillet. Sauté vegetables for about 5 minutes. Add lime juice and sauté another minute or two.
- Toast bread then top with smashed avocado. Layer on the vegetables and fried egg then serve immediately.