- All Personal Training packages will expire 4 months from purchase date.
- This Agreement sets out the entire understanding of both parties and may not be amended except by written consent of both parties. The terms of this Agreement will apply equally to each session and it’s understood by both parties that this Agreement will remain legally binding.
- Exercises will be determined and regulated by the trainer.
- By agreeing to participate in Canada Water Personal Training you are agreeing to follow the guidelines set out by your trainer throughout the duration of the training programme.
- A 24 hour cancellation policy applies to scheduled sessions. Sessions cancelled or rearranged less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full to the client. If a session is cancelled within 24 hours by the personal trainer, a complimentary session will be offered. The cancellation policy will be adhered to in all cases.
- Sessions will last 45 minutes unless otherwise stated and shall start at the scheduled time. Sessions will not be extended due to lateness of the client or due to interruptions caused by the client. Sessions can be cancelled or rearranged by contacting the personal trainer directly by phone on 07729 736877 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any client who is not at the agreed meeting place within 15 minutes of the agreed scheduled time shall be deemed to have cancelled and charged for the entire session.
- Sessions must be paid for in advance before the session commences either via the online booking scheduler, that can be found on the website, under "BOOKING" or by bank transfer.
- In the circumstance, where the amount, due to be paid is or exceeds £350, payment can be effected in two instalments, where the first payment is £250 and the second payment for the outstanding amount must be made within 10 days from the first payment.
- Refunds will not be given due to illness, injury or non participation.
- When a trial session is booked with the trainer a one-off payment of £20 is to be made prior to the session commencing if the session is with one client. If the trial session is with more than one client a one-off payment of £25 is to be paid prior to the trial session commencing. Please note that the 24 hour cancellation policy applies to trial sessions booked with the trainer.
Your message has been sent.